Shop Megathread

updated to the latest version, and when i go into the shop it lists ‘new 2.2.1 themes’ and there are 7 themes below it with no prices beside them. clicking on the ‘new 2.2.1 themes’ line takes me to the app store showing me clear.

1 Like

yup, I see the same. they cannot be bought

1 Like

Ahh the IAP were not approved yet, let me swap shop lineups for now…

1 Like

@phillryu Can this part be fixed for Notebook?

Highlight the text you want to reply to and you should see something like “Copy Quote”. If it sounds familiar, it’s pretty much the same with old-school forum software like MyBB.

1 Like

I will add this to the polish list for graphic themes. I feel like we are calculating it for heatmap themes based on color values but it might be simpler for graphic themes to hand assign one.

I don’t know if I had ever selected like that to quote reply before! Maybe the forums I frequented had a separate quote reply button I reached for. Very cool to know though.

I saw the kiwi theme today morning, now I went to the store and is gone. Any chance you know what happened there ?

Very minimalist shop today, I see what you did there :smile:

3 Likes

Yes, very minimalist. Which doesn’t even have a title.

1 Like

Cool icon

1 Like

Oops forgot the ‘title’ because this one was refreshing a day we haven’t ran since we added them. It is intentionally a minimalist shop but didn’t intend quite that much, added one lol.

2 Likes

I miss this icon :frowning:

IMG_4838

3 Likes

These are gorrrrgeous.

Today in the store, I don’t know if it’s a mistake or not, but thank you if it’s a gift for all of us.

Have to imagine it’s an intentional 4/20 present.

2 Likes

Exactly today is April 20, yes, maybe you’re right.

1 Like

Happy 420 all. I will be hitting up the local reggae fest tomorrow with some friends :+1:

3 Likes

Have a good rest there. :beers:

1 Like

There’s something wrong!

I bought the ClearOs 17 Icon on April 05 and today the store “stole” from me! HEHEHE

Could tou help me?

Try to click on restore purchases, I think it should help.

Done!
Thanks mate!

2 Likes