Shop Megathread

This is my favourite quote pack :rofl:

7 Likes

Error, doubling the Lake Ripples theme. And the Dragon theme package does not have suitable icons, and an icon from the Dawn theme is displayed.

1 Like

I see the color overlap in 3 of the 6, but remember that my stupid template has the screens in reverse, so that’s with the lists levels and not the tasks levels, which are all unique. So really the Chillwave lists screen is the only repeat. And with Clearwave that’s actually the point, to fit the aura using saturated Heatmap colors. Anyway, I would say they are definitely a fresh vibe.

With some of my themes from the file becoming redundant now, I added a new page called Tiers to focus in a bit. Would still love for you to someday add some if you were willing. Lots of heat in there.

1 Like

Appreciate that, let me check out the Tiers page here.

1 Like

Today in the store, two items need to be updated.

6 Likes

Fixed! Sorry all was new rainy day themes (Manhattan/Seattle)

1 Like

Rainfall in Manhattan is excellent

1 Like

It’s great to see a curated shop daily with themed collections. Do you have a storyboard or something to plan them out in advance?

1 Like

Arun on our team set up the shop backend/CMS for me so it’s entirely driven by a google sheet doc, this is how I set up shop lineups there:

The sheets UI makes it very low friction for me to draft new ones or refresh and cycle back in previous days. Obviously a rough tool for internal use but I like how it mirrors some of our principles with Clear in being a simple sandbox CMS. (We set up the List Library backend similarly.)

Right now I have the next week or so setup in advance, laying down tracks as we go.

3 Likes

@phillryu Maybe we can take oft the little curtain and find out what will happen in the store tomorrow? :smiley:

3 Likes

CleanShot 2024-04-10 at 12.12.37@2x

6 Likes

That’s awesome Thanks for the sneak peak into the process!

Great, thank you. :+1:t3:

Today in the store, one item needs to be updated. I understand that most likely there is a Lulu Bolt theme, which I still can’t buy.

1 Like

Thank you, I think I just fixed it. It was this confusing typo issue from before that resulted in both old and new fixed versions still listed in shop inventory and I pulled the wrong one!

1 Like

Hooray, thank you very much. Now it works.

1 Like

:beers:

1 Like

New set for 2.2.1 expanding on one of my favorites (Blacklight):

10 Likes

Hi, just to update you on the saga from here: Shop Megathread - #199 by phillryu but according to Apple, my refund was denied because, “Your purchase doesn’t meet conditions for a refund.” This specific post was linked in the appeal and it meant nothing to them.

Most of the call before the requisite, ‘nothing I can do’ mea culpa from Support was me fighting them on that the in-app purchase was made via the app and that the receipts and purchase history from Apple… was from Apple.

Send me an iMessage or email today with the amount please! phill@impending.com I will just send you a refund personally. (PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay, if you have any of those setup.) I apologize about that hassle, honestly wasn’t expecting it but maybe they’ve gotten less generous over the years.

1 Like