Shop Megathread

There is a visual bug in the theme icon, not rounded corners.

1 Like

Those knit themes are :ok_hand::heart:

4 Likes

And I would also like to mention this point, the themes iStrawberry, iTangerine, and the Bondi theme, respectively, were purchased before that, and after the update they have a classic variation of the themes, but the priority themes yesterday from the remaining set, after purchase do not have a classic variation. Maybe if it’s acquired after, maybe it doesn’t count, I don’t know, or maybe it’s a bug. I just wanted to write about it, in case it would be useful for someone to know it, too.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, I guess we considered that a more one time thing, to make sure any past iMac theme customers were happy after we introduced graphic themes and the new versions. Not really sure on themes that come with variants, perhaps it’s possible but I imagine it would be presented more as a bundle or something.

1 Like

Okay, I got it.

Today we’re just exploring around graphic themes, thinking of different ideas that might be nice to try. An area we wanted to explore more is cozy places and settings, or vibes grounded in scenes like that. (Many from David’s photos he’s taken over the years.)

Also preparing some to try on Wednesday when we get back to tiling support (so they scroll with your lists):

6 Likes

Mossy looks great!

1 Like

Looking forward to the blueprint!

3 Likes

Handmade looking good! :wink:

2 Likes

Good suggestion! Was thinking naming a set of these colors ‘construction paper’ but might be overly long.

I’d be interested in a simple black/white version of blueprint.

1 Like

The Lulu Nitro theme has a clear error when viewing. It should be green and displayed as black.

3 Likes

Love the clear station2 theme in shop today.
Am I getting this app confused with another, didn’t at one time when you select a theme there was an option to have a matching Home Screen icon with it automatically.

1 Like

Aishiteru font is using the Absolute Blonde icon

Also one of the listings says update required

4 Likes

Do you have a preview of lulu nitro ? I can’t preview it on the sop today not sure why

1 Like

There should still be that match theme app icon option in your list! Might be pushed down though.

1 Like

Ah it looks like Lulu Bold… looking into this. Noted on the font icon as well.

1 Like

Should be submitting a quick 2.1.6 tonight for more shop content, this one is pretty optional to grab (mostly for daily shop visitors).

Update: submitted!

Sample of some of the new graphic themes in this one:

1 Like

We already have a list of the best-selling icons!

But could we get access to a list of the rarest icons? Those that only a few users have purchased?
The ones that almost nobody has!
I love having things that nobody else has! :smile:

4 Likes