Shop Megathread

Same here, able to “purchase” but font isnt showing in rest of app.

2 Likes

Seems so, I’ve downloaded but selecting it doesn’t change the font, all lists show the previously selected font.

2 Likes

Ah crap something must be not connected properly with that one, will remove from shop in a few!

1 Like

Whatever it’s doing now, please don’t fix it. On my instance it’s using Helvetica Light, which I can live with, but without the 2.1+ extra padding which I really wish would go away. I’d rather use another font, but the reduced padding is better than pretty letters.

Examples, helvetica light selected first:

(If on mobile, rotate to landscape to see the difference. There’s a whole row+ lost to padding!)

For what it’s worth, my iOS dynamic text sizing is set to as small as it’ll go. And before you decry the youth of today, I’m 47. Not all of us want the large print edition.

1 Like

We don’t intend to change the row height padding, there just seems to be too little padding if you turn on status bar on older non-notch devices specifically above the list title. Something more specific to fix.

Icon lacks a price!

4 Likes

I just removed Clear Park icon for now, IAP is not approved. All of the new shop items we submitted a few days ago are still waiting for review! Taking much longer than before or we expected, so this is disrupting what I had planned for this week in the shop.

2 Likes

That was one I was really looking forward to :smiling_face_with_tear:

By the way about how many quotes are there per pack?

Would this be affecting today’s Animal Planet set as well? There are several that aren’t showing up but replaced with “app update required”.

Slightly different, the IAP were approved but the quote packs weren’t added in the 2.1.2 properly! Swapped to another day for now and stripping these quote packs in shop lineups for now.

I think the fonts in the shop are bugged.

3 Likes

They are for me, too, it looks like they revert back to something close to Helvetica Light when I choose either one, and they both look the same.

1 Like

Today’s shop is so good. Grand Theft Groceries? chef’s kiss

3 Likes

Sorry guys there was some mixup here in the 2.1.2 new collectibles. Seems like only the new icons/themes were set up on the app side properly. Looking into this, will see if I can swap in another font for today.

(Update: Swapped in Metro Uber font for today!)

4 Likes

Where is Roy Make font? :hugs:

1 Like

Huh have we never put that one up yet? I was avoiding it lately because thought it had probably been up a few times already. But I totally trust your shop knowledge haha. I’m probably mixing it up with beta when we had a lot less fonts to cycle through.

2 Likes

I do not know about the others, but I am still waiting for these themes to appear in the store.

4 Likes

Did you intend to change it earlier? I strongly preferred the earlier (launch day) setting. All this wasted space now. :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m honestly kind of lost here. What padding specifically are you talking about? What font size setting do you use? And do you have iOS dynamic font scaling on towards smaller text? (Actually a screenshot with annotation would be super helpful, this whole font/size/padding thing has been really difficult to home in on over text.)