We’re really excited to feel like we’re on the final stretch of finally delivering the new Clear to the world. If you’re curious what’s new in it, this is the place.
Here’s a list of the new things in the new Clear available in the latest TestFlight builds for testers:
- New design that further distills and amplifies Clear’s colorful charm
- Rewritten from the ground up for the next decade
- 50+ vibrantly colorful edge-to-edge themes to collect
- The Archive to keep your active lists focused
- Simple Styles for basic fluent text styling (subheads and captions so far)
- Intuitive new gestures for batch dragging and dragging between lists
- Multi-touch swipe delete or check off many items at once
- Haptics, fluid new animations and even more satisfying sounds
- Hundreds of new inspirational quotes
Introduced in TestFlight #1:
- New experimental tap above Home Bar to go back gesture
Introduced in TestFlight #2:
- New chance of loot drop on Clear for themes, fonts and other future collectibles
- New Typography size settings and fonts to collect
Introduced in TestFlight #3:
- Collectible app icons
- Swipe left to archive list
Introduced in TestFlight #4:
Introduced in TestFlight #5:
- Legacy Themes support
There will be several new features added to the list by the time we ship. Many of them will revolve around personalization! Having a lot of fun there with the new Clear being such a beautiful blank canvas for your thoughts, and now more precisely your personal tastes and moods as well.
Will update the list as we go.
P.S. If you’re interested in helping test the new Clear beta you can sign up here!