Show us your Clear setup! (Theme, icon, font etc.)

Helvetica Light font, Ceramic theme, Foundation icon. I absolutely love the way the drop shadow on the text in the lists works with this combination. Also, I think this reinforces the unavoidable truth that my favorite themes are basically variations on ever-so-slightly off-white!

5 Likes

We should make you a secret shop where it’s like 12 shades of grey!

4 Likes

Has this Foundation icon been in the store recently? How did you get it? I don’t remember I saw it and I really like it.

1 Like

@alx_ras was kind enough to share: Share your favorite icons - #17 by alx_ras

2 Likes

oh wow! thanks!

@joeb Birthday Cake is on the store today

2 Likes

YES PLEASE!!! I love the bold colors these all have, and would love to see more different combinations!

One request I also have is that I love the blue turquoise color in themes like Liquid Nitrogen, Shangri-La and Kokomo, but those shades always end up being on the bottom of the gradient. It would be nice to have a theme with that color at the top of the gradient.

1 Like

Hehe! Thanks for the heads-up - really appreciate that. Got my eye on that now, plus one or two others…

2 Likes

5 Likes

Womprat

2 Likes

4 Likes

@modigliani Womprat is a great shout for a bold font (and I have unlocked that one), though the force may be a little too strong with this one for my needs :joy: - I’ll see how I get on with it for a few days. Cheers.
@VO3 - what font is that? And how did you acquire it?

2 Likes

It’s San Francisco, I don’t remember I thought it was a default one

1 Like

Any chance of seeing the Glow in thr dark theme in shop?

2 Likes

I love the customizability of each list! My primary set up is

1. a to do list that has everything I need to do for the day (whatever my current theme is— right now Welcome To Miami w/ Atomic Marker)

1. A list to hold daily routine tasks. I move them into my todo list every evening during my evening routine (Dawn w/ Easy Coast)

1. An evening routine (Midnight w/ Perfect throughts)

I also have a list for everything that lives in my bag, a “no pressure” list and a couple others. These are the ones I use without fail every day!

I love the kinda punky or mod fonts (Regards, Sticky Fingers, Groovy Love)

For my adhd brian to prioritize better, I mostly use themes with a strong gradient

Much Muchness,
Hunter

7 Likes

Set aside for now for a future reward… it’s possible we reconsider but that’s why it hasn’t shown in the shop.

2 Likes

That’s a really fun personalized-per-list setup!

I should throw a little contest in the forums for the coolest setups so far :slight_smile: Maybe $20 gift certificates for App Store as prizes or something.

3 Likes

I loved the glow in the dark theme! Can’t wait to unlock this one. Things that glow in the dark make me… erm… (scrabbles around for patch cables and eraser)… smile!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Roy make is great!

I’ve been with this setup for a few days now! It’s a record for me!

2 Likes