Theme concepts. 🎨

Are these welcome here? Been having lots of fun messing around with them. Some could use a little final contrast polish, but whatever. Put me in, coach.

21 Likes

Oh, wow! Magic Hour is awesome. Would love to have it like right now! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! I need the Vice theme, it’s so good!

3 Likes

These are lovely! We haven’t focused back on themes in a while but we’re gearing up to refresh the collection and add a bunch more before we ship. Will be watching this thread :heart_hands:

2 Likes

@Jeff, It’s pretty much the Fire & Ice theme that’s already in there, and the one I use :grin:

2 Likes

I didn’t even realize, thank you!

1 Like

Thanks. The palette is from an actual photo I took (the background) at Hollywood Beach.

3 Likes

Dang… I’m still 10 themes shy of the full collection. I figured any I was missing were ones I passed on in the Secret Shop and thus duplicates would be unlikely. Looking forward to comparing.

Haha, excellent, they are nearly identical. Well that’s embarrassing. (For the record though I stand by Vice. It’s just a little more vibrant.)

Here’s another one then for when/if Clear supports 3 points on a gradient.

11 Likes

I promise I’m not trying to be the main character, I just enjoy making these.

9 Likes

Hoping to get support for this in, would definitely add to the range of fun theme ideas possible (David understands theme spec better but in my mind this overlaps with what we need to build in to support the rainbow theme.)

1 Like

This is an amazing look (and name), hope we get to use it one day!

2 Likes

Sounds great. While I have you, what is the deal with the gradients in Simple Black? Are they sticking around? Are they overlays, or part of the background/text? Can they go other heights/directions?

1 Like

Oh we should’ve looked into that week, but we will next week as we add some more new themes. I’m pretty sure it’s just some field in the theme specified incorrectly. I should get David to sign up for the forums and get back to you on this one, will leave him a note to do that (probably early next week).

Oh, no worries, I thought it was intentional.

1 Like

I’m thinking a theme like this one could be great for Halloween, which would be not long after our planned release. And that gives me a fun app Jack-o-Lantern icon idea for David :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dump. And yes, the third one is intentionally obnoxious. (EDIT: Gonna give it a rest now so I don’t hog all the theme ideas.)

6 Likes

Maaan, your themes are sooo freaking good! I would love to see all of these being added to the app as collectibles. :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Very kind, thank you.

1 Like

Yeah sorry I can’t help myself.

I named the first one Ultraviolet before I was reminded that there was already a legacy Ultraviolet, but whatever. This one is ultraviolettier.

6 Likes