What's on your Home Screen? (Wallpaper/Favorite Apps etc. thread)

I rely heavily on App Library and it’s going well

1 Like

This is what I do, too. I typically have Clear and Overcast in the drawer. Sometimes Fantastical, or another app if I know I’m going to be using it a lot that particular day. The App Library is your friend!

1 Like

where’s the wallpaper from?

This is the Picsew app. Here’s the link :point_down:

It’s an old iOS wallpaper I think

2 Likes

Home Screen

1 Like

Thank you! I use picsew but didn’t know it had that ability!

1 Like

I fall into the “Default Apple wallpapers” category.

2 Likes

I don’t change mine very often, it’s either this one or a remake of the original Clown Fish background

2 Likes

@phillryu i hope I can get this white icon :goggles:

I see that icon in the current build as “Foundation” so it should be something you can acquire.

1 Like

Yay, thanks you for sharing @GenXHippie, can’t wait to get my hands on the New Clear :rainbow:

1 Like

Happy to help… I know Phil is a busy guy so I try to help…

2 Likes

anyone using bluesky?

It would be great to see Clear on Mastodon. I’ve given up on Twitter.

4 Likes

Appreciate that man lol, I have been feeling a bit stretched thin lately.

I was dabbling with Blue Sky but honestly I don’t have the bandwidth right now to properly explore a social network. With Mastodon I do wonder if we should at least set up there for Clear and mirror our tweets, but don’t have a good enough sense if that is worth adding to our plate either.

I keep trying, but I do not enjoy Mastodon. I see the the same people posting the same things over and over and there is no engagement.

Most people have a strong reaction to my Home Screen. I don’t like scrolling is my defence :slight_smile:

1 Like

My home screen is in flux all the time. So this is what it looks like at this particular moment in time.

Depending on what I am most interested in at the time, goes on this first page. Gradually items will move back to the second page or third or fourth etc.

1 Like

Clear and Roulette on my Home Screen.

3 Likes