Shop Megathread

Just a quick note that I shuffled sound day for one day later, and cafe day ahead. Realized with the latest project mailing going out that discusses it, a more normal shop day would probably be more welcoming tomorrow for some wave of people checking it out for the first time.

Update… shuffled sound day one day further back in favor of Movies. Wanted to put up a day with some fun free fonts.

1 Like

What was this theme called? I need this bad!

2 Likes

The topic is called milk, it will come to replace strawberry milk. May appear in update 2.1

2 Likes

We will keep Strawberry Milk as is, but yeah a new Milk theme for 2.1 that should pair nicely with various icons and shop daily lineup themes etc.

This is today’s lineup, the Cat Cafe. It needs more cat though! (Thinking a Black Cat theme with yellow text and there’s some sketches on cat icon ideas too.)

1 Like

I think i already saw an icon with a cat somewhere! Sleeping with a checkmark between the leg and the head.

1 Like

that them icon preview looks awesome and give a better idea of what the other views will look like before purchase.

3 Likes

Ah maybe in one of the big icon grids. Not yet shipped! I felt maybe it could use another take/pass. We need more cute pet/puppies/cat content in general.

1 Like

Today’s Movie themed shop is a good one for font collectors, lots of free fonts (many of which we spent good money licensing for you all, so make some good use of them!):

3 Likes

I’ve been closing and refreshing all day, but this is all that comes up when I try and visit the shop. Do you happen to know what I can do on my end to fix it?

Hmmmm. So force quitting/relaunching didn’t work? Have you tried switching off wifi maybe and trying data connection?

I will report this to our team in case there’s any ideas. If anyone’s experiencing this definitely chime in.

Yes, I’ve tried both of those throughout the day with no luck, unfortunately. I was just hoping I wasn’t the only one this was happening to.

1 Like

The shop is working fine for me today

How are higher levels on the matcha theme ?

I believe this is Matcha:

1 Like

Ok let me know if it persists tomorrow…

During the beta my favourite icon was a white tick mark embossed over a white background. It was super minimalist and had a very tasteful restraint in design of the shadows. Is that an icon that will show up in the shop eventually?

4 Likes

I remember that, my favourite too. Hope we see it in the shop soon.

Edit: Found it

7 Likes

What sound pack am i missing here?

Must be the Christmas one we distributed during beta. I could look into adding that to whenever Santa comes back around, though it’s not in our shop inventory so we must’ve disabled it a few months ago / have to re-enable it in an update maybe. (Might’ve pulled it once we realized we would miss launching ahead of Christmas lol.)

Will note I had a call with Sam/Josh who have been designing these sound themes yesterday, they will be cooking up some more this month and are having a lot of fun with them so far. But they are the most expensive by far collectible type to produce, so will grow more slowly as a category.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like