Lost legacy goodies

First of all, congrats to you Phil and all the Clear team!! This new version of Clear is such an accomplishment and I’m so happy about it - the few setbacks are part of the process and you’re doing a great job dealing with those.

Yesterday when I opened the new Clear for the first time I got rewarded the Classic icon, the Test Pilot icon, the Helvetica font, and the Legacy sound. I then proceeded to redeem my nine launch goodies (yay!)

When I was done I wanted to make sure the launch goodies got linked to my account for when I’ll change my phone soon. So I deleted the app and downloaded it again. To my surprise: nothing. When I downloaded the app it was as if it was the first time… none of my icons, themes, fonts, and sounds had synced.

The worst part is that I lost the legacy icons, font and sound and have no way to redeem those :sob: Please how can I get them back? :sob:

Thank you so much for your help!

2 Likes

We really don’t have syncing yet, though we will try to get some simple auto/daily backup system in soon. For the legacy stuff, go ahead and use the release version. I’m thinking about simply unlocking a bunch of stuff for everyone in 2.0.1 as a thank you + sorry for not carrying over previous collections and we should probably include those too.

5 Likes

I’ve been wondering about the same thing myself. Thanks for sharing your findings. Will be careful not to delete my app anytime soon.

Btw, love your username haha

1 Like