Themes, sounds and gifts from the old version of Clear

I would like to know if all the rewards obtained with the old version of Clear are compatible with the new one. After updating to Clear 2, a dozen themes and some sound effects that were unlocked in the old version disappeared, is there any way to restore them or are they lost forever?

3 Likes

Me too also have the QR codes to unlock but they do t seem to work like this for instance

It’s a basically a new app, so all those old themes and stuff are gone. Even though I paid for all those extras and collected unlockables in the original release, I much rather prefer having this updated/supported for years to come.

As mentioned in the Launch thread, about 8 posts down, you can use those links to paste to download those bonuses, since the QR code is being wonky.

1 Like

Please bring back the old themes and unlocks form the previous version wasn’t aware I would lose those just recently purchased the 8-bit sound pack that’s lost now along with older purchases I would like back.

Please help/restore original features and the swipe up to go back isn’t working would prefer a option to select tap or swipe.

Overall a great update but not pleased to see some core features gone that killed the vibe.

1 Like