Do NOT delete your app if it crashes and other migration updates

There’s an either flashing or invisible semi-circle at the very bottom-center which will take you back a layer.

1 Like

Thank you! This worked for me on ONE of my iPhones. On the other iPhone, when I open the app, the screen is black and this strange audio plays in the background; it sounds like kids on a playground or at an indoor pool. I see no grey semicircle. Please help!!

1 Like

For the other phone, hang tight, we are preparing that testflight I’ve mentioned earlier that will diagnose / send us a log so we can fix that crash. The sounds you’re hearing are background noises in the onboarding cards/experience, must seem very weird/spooky without that context lol.

(Though please note… no more sync for now in this new version, I’m sorry if that’s a big letdown with your setup.)

Same for me–I have had the app for many years with lots of lists and data.

Hi - I have the same problem. Blue screen then crashes right away
The export link doesn’t work - app crashes

1 Like

The TestFlight later today will circumvent this crash enough to send us a log, so we can get on diagnosing/fixing it for you. Cherian will reach out via private message here (you should get email notification I think for that too)

Can you follow the instructions above, archive, exporting and then restarting the app and let me know how it goes?

So you are able to see your data? Do you mind posting a screenshot if the data is not confidential?

Hi. I was able to use the semi-circle to bring me to the screen which has Archive at the bottom. Should I open that? I know it’s a stupid question but I’m afraid to hit anything in case I mess it up more.

Go ahead. I just wouldn’t hold your breath unless you were a beta tester (in that case, there is some possibility lists were placed there).

Hang tight. We are tracking you and will get you a build in a day or two.

You are in our list. Will reach out soon.

I open (after the new features slides) to “to do list”, which is empty. Can’t get to any screen with “archive” on it. Sigh.

Will get back with a build soon.

There is a good chance your lists are in the archive. Can you please check? Instructions to access the archive in the top post.

Your lists are most likely there. Hang in there, we’ll get you a build soon.

Did you try out the archive and export option listed at the top?

Your lists are most likely there. Hang in there, we’ll get you a build soon.

Your data is there don’t worry. The next build should find out why its crashing and hopefully fix.

My Clear appears to have updated. ALong with the update, all of my data has been wiped. My many years of lists are gone. How do I get htem back?