Clear 2.2.3 (fixes & polish, now out!)

Uh-huh, a wild $ hasn’t appeared yet.

Any ETA on the below? :pray:

1 Like

We’re pretty focused right now on more core/universal stuff, I think we will generally be returning to some fun collectible stuff after this big push.

2 Likes

Is “tag” the date / time reminder or is there some other tagging system?

Also: for those of us who overconfidently erase our tutorial, it would be a good list in the list library.

2 Likes

Yeah those are the ones, and yeah hmm probably does mislead a bit with their naming.

This is the updated starting list. I’m sure there’s a lot we can do still to improve the initial onboarding experience though, going to continue iterating there!

Any update on a return to Mac? I can’t upgrade my macbook because I will lose my old Clear install! LOL. I will give you a million dollars to get clear back on the Mac. OK, just kidding, but I wish I could!

2 Likes

Experiments are underway. Hope to have more to share and some kind of a testing period later this summer.

4 Likes

great to learn… Clear on Mac was the big reason why I purchased Clear back in the days… that way I had my lists everywhere and was a really pleasing experience to use on Mac… can’t wait for the new version and count me in for testing it once beta is ready.

3 Likes

To manage expectations, the experiment is a simple syncing web client to start… But it should scratch the basic itch of a way to access your lists on Mac and type from there etc. (And could open up some other interesting options too, like logging in from a PC and such.)

5 Likes

Honestly I’m really excited by the idea of a web app, even more than a dedicated Mac app—being able to access from any device (even like a public computer) sounds super handy.

5 Likes

Hey I updated Clear and left the Beta based on this message, then saw the watch app (which I’ve been using a lot) had vanished from my watch. I then came back and read further and saw your follow on message about the delay… very very frustrating.

Any word on when the watch app will be available?

4 Likes

Sorry about this, we are keeping up the Watch TestFlight beta here: Clear for Apple Watch TestFlight

We’re trying to figure out the timeline, this is turning into a big update that I think we will probably release in some phases or parts through the summer. Watch after some other big pieces first though.

1 Like