Theme Unlock Stuck…?

That is staying in for now, though the custom app icon is a little weird now that we have separated them out. We are just renaming that one to remove the secret star.

OMG this is gorgeous! I can’t remember the last time some app brought me such joy and Clear does it daily literally. :heart:

1 Like

I saw the tweet about legacy themes: “Btw we’re thinking of taking some time next week to support legacy themes in the new Clear. I think they will help ease the overnight transition when we ship and also enable some fun new theme designs. (Legacy themes would be exclusive to past customers.)” This would be very, very, cool of you.

1 Like

Just noting here that the theme count should now be fixed in TestFlight #4. (We pulled the old secret themes, will replace those before shipping with final themes.)

I have not yet gotten the limited collectibles to work. When on the limited edition collectibles 1-5, when I hold the QR code though i just pops up “copy” and doesn’t open up the New clear app or import the theme or icon to my new Clear app. I used to open the old Clear app but i deleted it and still only get “copy”. Anyone else having the same issue?

it says on the card it won’t work until the app is released. Patience. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We just collect these right now. I take a screen shot and save in my camera roll. When the official New Clear is released to the public (I believe I read the plan if for this fall) we use the cards then to get the freebies.

1 Like

I got it now, thanks for the info.

1 Like

I’ve only got 4 out of 61 themes available. Was hoping to use the same color scheme (or similar) to the Ultraviolet theme I use in classic Clear.

Is there a way to get a look at all the classic Clear themes? Like an old album anywhere?

1 Like

Oh gosh I can’t wait to try, only a few more sleeps :joy:

I found a couple sites like this one googling “clear secret theme unlocks”

3 Likes

Unlocked all :rocket:

2 Likes

Nice! Though we made it a little too easy if you did it a certain way these betas… might have to have a Marvel-like Snap happen when we try updating the looting system :slight_smile:

1 Like

How :sob::pray: haha I would love to try! I currently have 45/63 themes and an incomplete list of typography/icons, and the clearing and checking off has stopped working for me…

Edit: started working again. Didn’t previously when I had tried closing the app, etc. Maybe there’s a daily cap? Can someone confirm or deny this lol

I can confirm there is no daily cap! My first theory would just be unlucky RNG, because we don’t control that at all. We’ve been thinking about what we want to layer on here, and mediating that is definitely higher on the list. (Like if you’ve been unlucky for a few days boost your luck kind of thing.)

1 Like

Cool! Got back on unlocking :slight_smile: Love this app! Thanks for replying.

Plans to add (or is there already) a retro 8-bit font? That would be so sick!!

Edit: Unlocked all! Hahah can’t wait to see what’s next

1 Like

The agony of having unlocked every single classic theme—even the PRODUCT RED one—except for the Apple Watch theme (Edition) :weary:

Doubly so since I had a watch at the time and definitely downloaded Clear on it; must just not have gotten it to trigger.

Jealous :smiling_face_with_tear: I just wish I still had the Legacy rainbow theme but I had lost a phone…

Well… there might be a way. We were looking into some kind of ‘unlock 3 random themes you don’t have’ mechanic for an in-app announcement of Clear going free, to celebrate it. That’s being prepared.

4 Likes