TestFlight #17: The Final One

It should yeah. (If you are asking if that collectible is still planned/going to work.)

yup, that was my question. thanks!

1 Like

Is it possible to make flick to top/flick to bottom an optional feature that users can turn on in settings? That was my favorite feature and IMO the main feature that made Clear better than Minimalist. Not having that feature might be a deal breaker for me.

The tossing items to either end of a list interaction? Itā€™s a good idea and proof of concept but we need to redo it to make it feel up to standards. Probably early updates roadmap.

I beta test many apps and Clear 2 has by far been the greatest experience Iā€™ve had by a mile. Itā€™s been wonderful seeing the changes develop and the input from testers being considered and implemented. Kinda feels like a family and the message boards truly broaden that feeling. Iā€™m sure many of us are long time users of Clear and want to see it in the wild again. So far what a great start to one of the best original apps to ever hit the App Store. You guys are taking it to the next level and Iā€™m on board for the duration. :metal:t2::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah there has been a genuinely wholesome vibe through the test. Even when there are disagreements on the ā€˜best way to raise itā€™ everyone here is rooting for the best future for this little app and feeling protective of it. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Big congrats to you Phill and the rest of the Impending team. Echoing what some others have said and want to express gratitude for opening up your development process to us and taking so much (so much) of our feedback to heart.

Greatly looking forward to to ways Clear will grow and become more capable in the future :wink:

Also, I NEED to know what that music app/who makes that icon @alx_ras :cd::heart_eyes: The Safari one looks like Gavin Nelsonā€™s, but I havenā€™t seen the CD before.

2 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s right. The safari icon is the author of Gavin Nelson, and I saw the CD icon from Marcelo Marfil on the social network Mastodon, but he did not share it, I made it myself. :wink:

2 Likes