Show us your Clear setup! (Theme, icon, font etc.)

Seeing my own list now, i realized that I already have Desert Bloom too!

@phillryu is there a Theme named just “Strawberry”? Because I already have “Strawberry cream” and i don’t know if it is the same.

I made this list with suggestions people did here in this forum.

We do have a Strawberry theme, it is in the iMac line. I think that day will come up in the shop over the next week sometime, here it is:

May also be renaming this line to like iStrawberry, etc.

Are the color panels switched here in iMac themes? I have the bondi blue theme and the blue color is present in clear menu, settings and inside the my lists menu but the lists are blue letters on white background. Here I see it in different order and I like it more.

Desert Bloom Theme is amazing

You’re right, I think because we designed Bondi Blue first and forgot to update. But also… I was looking and I don’t think we have Bondi Blue unlockable in 2.0.2. Do we? (In Figma we set it aside for a possible future secret reward.)

Here is my list setup using emojis to clearly distinguish each list.

Theme is Luminova (which I only apply at night after 8pm)

Font is always Helvetica Light

I also use emojis in all lists :slight_smile:

Thx for sharing

The one I have is from the launch day from those links you shared somewhere in the threads. Will it be updated to reflect the new design or?

Ahh right. We might look into changing it to match the others, though I’m not quite sure yet what our policy is in updating themes that thousands of people collected already!

Is the new bondi theme different from the one I have? Yeah might be a problem updating it, so if the new one is different, I might just buy it when it reappears in Shop.


San Francisco Rounded
Hand bag
Othello

Mondrian setup for me lately especially with individual list personalization and widgets! (Both coming 2.1)




Minimalist for global theme, Oz color themes for my Today, Tomorrow and Next Day lists to fit the Mondrian icon.

Minimalist is low key my most used all time favourite skin of them all. I could have no other skin ever and be fine with it.

A good idea and a great setup, Phill. :+1:t3:

Yeah it’s kind of a palate cleanser for me, I always cycle back to it eventually for some time.

I think it’s cool if some people find their PERFECT set and are super happy and never buy anything again. Kind of like the people who like wearing the same outfit everyday. It’s enough for us to know we are now their most beloved and beautiful app to them on their phone.

But yeah, with widgets and per-list themeing, it is a lot more fun to collect different varieties and sets. Ultimately I hope Clear also converts some of these people who thought they didn’t care about these things, into getting a little obsessed and having fun :slight_smile:

can’t wait to set up smart stack of Clear widgets… Love the minimalistic look of your setup!

Never thought I would switch from Ultraviolet but now I kind of like having 2 different colors

  • Pretty Princess theme
  • Handbag icon
  • Helvetica Light
  • Joy quotes
  • Droid sounds

I think the last thing I’m looking to switch is the font. Readability is the most important thing to me, would love to see some lighter/more normal fonts available

These are my 4 favourite icons of them all.

We need to do more cake icons! And look out for for the Power Up icon on Mario day or a future gamer day:

I’ve been rocking Plasma for a while, I love seeing all these themes because it’s like being a little kid saying “Aw, where did you get that?! I want one!” My first step in Clear is always straight to the shop