Restoring purchases

Hi there. I am a clear user since the new version came out. I made several purchases (themes, fonts etc). I had to restore my iphone as a new device yesterday, and even though I am logged in with my apple id, I can’t restore any previous Clear in-app purchase (but I can see the list of them on my in-app purchases section in the app store).
Any help please?
Thank you for your work!

1 Like

Hey, so to confirm have you tried the “Restore Purchases” link at the bottom of the shop? (And checked respective personalization sections after for these items, it probably wouldn’t be marked as ‘new’)

1 Like

Yes, I tried to restore them from that link and I checked into the relative sections. I noticed that some of the fonts are back, but the themes are still missing!

1 Like

Can you let me know which themes? Probably referencing names on the IAP receipts!

1 Like

I think the themes were creamsicle and pistachio cream. I just noticed that I can’t find some of them within apple receipts, even though I regurarly purchased them… I am so sorry for this. The theme I am missing the most was a beautiful tender pink, I’m attaching a screenshot which I took a few days ago from one of my lists before restoring the iphone.

Ok no problem. Try using one of the referral links in this thread: Referrals thread - claim a gift - #28 by Nina20

That has a chance to unlock I think. But otherwise it should just have a small chance to unlock whenever you check something off, or pull to clear completed items away.

Were you beta testing? (Those themes if purchased as a tester wouldn’t carry over.) But yeah I guess let me know if a future shop purchase does not seemingly go through, showing up in receipt etc.

You can also unlock some others though not from the pastel set this way: Redeem gifts in new Clear App - #3 by phillryu

1 Like

I followed your first link and I was able to redeem pistachio and mint from pastel set, but still not the pink one :frowning:
I was not a developer by the way. I think the pink theme was from a gift link as the ones you posted, so it explains why I can’t see the receipts for it.
I hope the pastel set is coming back soon so I can purchase it at this point!
Thank you so much for your work and your kindness.

1 Like

I’ll private message you another tip.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.