Possible to get old version of Clear?

I positively hate the new version of Clear and I think it updated without my permission. If possible I’d like access to version 1 for the iphone se. Is this possible?

I think it is only available for even older devices that can’t update to iOS 16. Clear 1.x is kind of like a classic car, but more and more expensive to maintain and keep running, and creating a lot of support issues. We are a really small team with limited resources so we have to focus here on the future.

If you hate everything about it then I can’t really help. But if it’s more like I love Clear but X, Y and Z in the 2.0 are particularly grating on me, then I’m curious to hear because we actually have an active roadmap now that Clear is making some money again to fund development for the first time in many years. (Or you can post these requests in the Design & Features Wishlist Thread - #226 by phillryu, we’ve checked off a meaningful number of requests since launch.)

1 Like

I just saw your other post. What back gesture are you using? I highly recommend you give the back button a try, it’s way more efficient than the past gestures and the animations pair with it.