Night mode theme switch

Awesome. I’ll keep an eye out! Thanks.

1 Like

To me the ideal warm night theme would be a blend between Simple Black, and The Heist Classic (but not so brown)—black background with warm text that’s not too bright.

I got here by searching for “focus”, because my request is for Clear to integrate with Focus modes and provide content filters/theme switching based on the current focus mode.

The use case would look like:

• I wake up, and check Clear. I’m greeted by my Cappuccino theme and morning preparation list, and lovely Vivaldi Birdsong, plus some inspirational quotes for the day.

• At 9am, my Work focus activates. Clear responds, so now I see my work lists, in the Mint Cream that matches our colors, and some Grit for the grind.

• Later, when I arrive at D&D, my geo/time-fenced focus mode activates and I see Clear respond with my Occult app icon, font, and game lists.

• That night, (or… very early morning, technically, depending on how long the session runs), my Sleep focus activates, and Clear presents with an eye-saving red theme and perhaps some kind of gentle admonishment. We’re working on my sleep habits.

I’m aware you can assign themes to specific lists, and I use and love this feature. I think all of Clear’s many wonderful customization options would be supercharged by integration with the platform’s automation and control features, like Focus and Shortcuts. This could integrate several common requests, and the Vibes concept, in one comprehensive and familiar system.

Thank you for your responsiveness, and for my favorite app. Clear makes me smile at least once a day.

5 Likes