Indent items within a list like we can with REMINDERS application

I know you guys have been working hard. Long time beta user here. Thanks for continuing to refresh beta over these years to keep new version alive.

1 Like

I can echo what Anthonyg said. Long time tester and EXTREMELY grateful you all have kept this app alive.

Indent would be a nice feature down the road for sure.

1 Like

How do you both feel about the new ā€˜captionā€™ feature? You can start an item with a space to make it smaller. (Or end an item with : to make it a subheader.)

And thank you! Honestly we are just as grateful we have a user base who cares so much for our app. Thatā€™s been very motivating.

2 Likes

YES!! I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t mention that as I use the space feature all the time as a sort of sub task feature.

I actually came across it quite awhile ago by accident. I hit the space key instead of a letter and everything got smaller. I loved it but couldnā€™t figure out how Iā€™d done it until I realized the first letter of the word was missing haha!

I didnā€™t know about the : option and thatā€™s VERY cool as well. Thanks for the heads up!

I think these two tricks cover the indent idea pretty well. At least for me! Perhaps an actual indent could work sometime down the road. Itā€™s not a must for me.

Thank You for bringing light to those hidden tricks.
I hope I am not missing anymore tricks like that.

1 Like

Just to add
I created a keyboard shortcut to add ā€œ ā†’ ā€œ when i type ā€œ ppā€

For those that do not know there is a hidden bullet point icon when holding down the hyphen button on keyboard.

1 Like

Hey there. Long time Clear user. First-time poster. I just started testing the new app yesterday and am so excited itā€™s back.

I apologize if Iā€™m missing something obvious, but is it possible to please add these tips (caption and subheader) to the ā€œGetting Startedā€ list? I think it would be helpful to have. I saw how different lists in the List Catalog were organized and was searching everywhere in the app to see how it was done.

Thanks for all your teamā€™s hard work! :clap:

1 Like