How to recover lost rewards?

I had to re-download the app and lost all my collected rewards. I was able to reinstall purchases, but really want my rewards and progress returned. Any help?

1 Like

Hey, so currently Clear’s data is local, and only backed up if you have like the full device backups on… that’s a lengthy and not ideal process so I don’t know if I would recommend for this.

Early this year we are going to ship a simple daily iCloud backup / restore system that will include reward progress etc. It’s a high priority, we just don’t want to rush it out in anything but rock solid shape.

Sorry this was not in the initial release, it originally was in our plans and we started work on it, but things piled up so much towards the end to finally ship this, after many delays. :sweat:

Thanks for the response. I did actually perform a total reset and backup install from yesterday but for some reason it didn’t add the rewards or progress. The funny thing is, I now have a number of 21 above the Clear icon appearing to be a notification, but I don’t see a way to access it.

Hmmmmm. That is unexpected in that it should’ve been included in the local data. Any chance the restore was from before your phone had updated to the new release?

The badging I think you can temporarily work around by toggling them off in Settings app under Clear. (If you don’t see the app there, you can set one reminder by swiping right past checking off and hit ‘done’ to pop permissions and make it appear.)

The 2.0.2 that should be out by Monday should also fix this though, by restoring the original ‘list count’ icon badging function in the first place as an opt in setting.