Copy/Duplicate Clear List or item

As far as I know, you cannot easily duplicate an item in clear. I’d love to be able to do this. For example, if I have a list of daily tasks in one list I’d love to be able to copy that to my today list every morning. Another example is if I’ve worked for a while on a task but didn’t finish it I’d love to check it off for some satisfaction/tracking my progress but make a copy of it first so I remember that I didn’t finish my work.

2 Likes

Very possible with the way personalizable gestures are shaping up internally.

The way it would work there is there will be a set of gestures you can pair with actions. And an action could be ‘duplicate current list’.

3 Likes

That sounds perfect, I would love to be able to swipe to duplicate an item or a list!

1 Like

Me too, that would be perfect :heart_eyes:

Sounds amazing. I’d put my hat in the ring for a swipe action to be to copy a list item, and to swipe the title to copy the list. That would get around some of the bugs when using screenshot to share.

1 Like

Yeah this is all possible with the framework we are working on. I expect we would be fleshing it out with a couple more gestures and many more supported actions to pair in the updates roadmap.

3 Likes