Any chance we’ll get back the ability to swipe from list to list directly vs having to back out of a list and then choosing another?
I would support that!
I’m gonna take the complete lack of a response as a “no”. ![]()
Sorry about the late reply. It’s possible but I can’t quite commit yet.
I’d say some decent chance it will make it through when we get to ‘personalizable gestures’. We tested this internally at a couple points, and while it is useful, it seems really easy to conflict with Clear’s row side swipes. So I think some opt-in version for power users?
I understand the need to prioritize, but will cling to that sliver of hope. ![]()
Perhaps a swipe at the back button or at a specific position on the header?
Bumping this thread, since the side swipe is back on the left side. Could you please add swipe directly between lists for both sides, would be super useful in a kanban way. Perhaps as an optional feature in settings?