Not having the option for date/time on a note is a deal breaker for me. I hope that feature of the original Clear is incorporated. If I could then order my lists by that date time function that would be awesome. Lists are how I prioritise and remember

Not having the option for date/time on a note is a deal breaker for me. I hope that feature of the original Clear is incorporated. If I could then order my lists by that date time function that would be awesome. Lists are how I prioritise and remember

Dates in the legacy Clear app were Due Dates or “Notification Dates” were they not? I didn’t use them often, but it was nice to have them there. I didn’t realize you could sort by date in the original app… unless you talking about the new app being able to sort by date like it will be able to sort alphabetically.

I will note, we are looking at bringing reminders back. I feel optimistic enough to say that much now on the forums, basically the natural language parsing version we had in earlier betas, but simplified to remove recurring support and timer support which would’ve been nightmares to localize etc. Simplified version feels shippable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.