Converting lists

I was a loyal and dedicated legacy clear user. I lived my life by my multiple lists. I was one of the users that never regained my lists when new clear app updated. I lost everything. To say I was lost and devastated is an understatement. I was able to dig back to an old phone and come up up with 3 month old lists but was too upset (I know this sounds dramatic) to use new clear and have been living by pencil and notepaper lists for almost 3 months. I decided to Try again and tried to convert my 25 emailed lists I sent to myself from my old phone by doing the shake email method. None will convert to the app. Has anyone else experienced? Am I going to have to re type all my lists into the new clear app?

1 Like

Hey, I get it and don’t consider it a dramatic overreaction… consider it a total disaster on our part, those of you who were affected by this from the rocky data migration and sync cut.

Are you able to select the text of the lists, then paste them into a fresh list in Clear?

If these lists are in 1.x Clear, there should be a copy function too, that you could try iCloud pasting into new Clear.

No they aren’t copying like text

| phillryu
March 23 |

• | - |

Hey, I get it and don’t consider it a dramatic overreaction… consider it a total disaster on our part, those of you who were affected by this from the rocky data migration and sync cut.

Are you able to select the text of the lists, then paste them into a fresh list in Clear?

If these lists are in 1.x Clear, there should be a copy function too, that you could try iCloud pasting into new Clear.

Do you mind forwarding one of those emailed lists (or a test one) to phill@impending.com and let me see if I can figure out a workaround for you?