Undocumented Feature? Adding 💤 to the end of a line and swiping it moves to end of list but not striking it

I’ve discovered an interesting feature that I have not found documented anywhere (maybe I’m missing it).

I have a list of TV Series where I keep track of various series I’m following. It includes name, provider, and day of week (repeat).

When shows finish their season I cross them out by swiping right. During my endless fiddling, I tried adding the sleep emoji (:zzz:) at the end of the line. When I swipe right, it goes to the bottom but displays no strikeout… Just the sleep emoji. I find this more helpful when searching for a new season to restore.

3 Likes

Oh! I think this is a minor bug, it probably affects all items with emoji. But that is an unexpectedly inspired use of it!

2 Likes

You’re right. It does appear to happen with other emoji as well. Wouldn’t mind if you let it stay. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Frankly I wouldn’t mind either at least skipping fixing this for release with everything on our plate lol. It seems pretty harmless :lady_beetle: Or along those lines, the ‘workaround’ where you can set icons separately from themes (by force quitting the app before exiting theme list), not high on our bug fix priority list!

3 Likes

I just noticed this so don’t if the issue existed n previous builds, but when an item that starts with an emoji is completed, it doesn’t strikeout the line.

1 Like

Just tried this ‘workaround’ with pleasing results - would be happy if it’s not fixed in future