Quote Attributions Not Appearing

When I have an empty Clear list, I notice that some typefaces show who the quote is attributed to while other typefaces cut the person out so you only see the quote (e.g. iA Writer Quattro, Jet Brains Mono, and San Francisco do show the person’s name; Cartridge, Futura, Helvetica, etc., do not show the person’s name). I’m using the medium size in the Typography setting on an iPhone 14 Pro. If you set the size to a smaller setting, this will sometimes make the attribution reappear but not always. Is anyone else experiencing this?

1 Like

Can you please share a screenshot?

Definitely, here’s one of Cartridge and one of iA Writer Quattro.

1 Like

Hey, I wanted to follow up with you after installing TestFlight #7: I have a new example of this text-being-cut-off bug. This time it’s in the “Shared” view rather than the quotes, but I imagine it’s all related and thought I’d share a screenshot. Thanks in advance for taking a look!

This issue is still present for me, FYI

1 Like

I’ve reported this a few times myself. As mentioned, it is specific to the typeface being used. I’m currently using “Inter by Rasmus” which is working fine

1 Like

Honestly I’m a little surprised that this has been addressed yet. Still seeing missing quote attributions when using certain fonts

This is futura

I enjoy seeing the attributions but would like to try different fonts. Unfortunately I feel I have to stick with Inter by Rasmus, which I like, but don’t want to be stuck with

1 Like