Copy text version of list

I love the feature where if I screenshot, there’s a text version of the list to select to copy. However, for smaller lists, this option is blocked by the back button (see image). Only when I go back to the main menu would it actually be available to press.

(Honestly I’m surprised a back button was a new feature in Clear instead of edge swipe support, but nonetheless it would be great to fix this up!)

3 Likes

If there was a way to disable that button, i would do it.

I never use it since pinch-to-close is far superior and i often misclick it when trying to select a thought at the bottom of the list.

1 Like

FWIW, I use the back button bar all the time. One finger tap is far faster and superior than having to two do two finger pinch.

4 Likes

We will try to fix this in the 2.1! Quite sloppy on our part, apologies.

@modigliani I do recommend giving back button a shot. The idea is your thumb already knows to reach there to exit apps, and this is slipstreaming behind it. It lacks the ‘flourish’ of pinch to exit, but the efficiency is hard to let go of once you’ve gotten used to it.

4 Likes

Just wanted to revive this thread, it seems that this bug unfortunately wasn’t addressed in 2.1. Any updates on this? Thank you!

1 Like

Yes, we have a fix included in the upcoming 2.1.3, which we should be submitting sometime this coming week. (Fix was implemented right at the end of 2.1.2 development and pushed to allow for code review/testing.)

1 Like