Clear 2.0.2 is now available for update on App Store

I did a screenshot and now the badge items work! Thanks

1 Like

Seems to be working as expected. Complications are a nice touch.

1 Like

Good to see you still checking in at least. I hope to see your avatar return once youā€™ve determined weā€™ve made up more for the beta collection reset fiasco :slight_smile: Maybe 2.1.

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to let it go, lolā€¦. :slight_smile:

1 Like

with this update things are starting to get very interestingā€¦ there is still the bug of the two dusk and sunset themes, but for now the update is perfect. I always hope for Letterpress theme one day!

1 Like

:clap:t2: Thanks for bringing back list counts! I didnā€™t realize how much I missed that feature! :smiley:

3 Likes

I hope you are working to fix our problem BEFORE you take a breather.

Hey Kat, this one continues to be high priority. Itā€™s in a place right now where we are still searching for a foothold or key clue for the fix :frowning: The logs we got didnā€™t contain anything like that, so weā€™re thinking about what to try next.

In our planning we basically have a situational 2.0.3 hot fix ahead of the 2.1 if we are able to make any movement on the black screen issue.

I donā€™t want to throw the towel, but also it is already past the timeline we had been hoping to fix this one. Anyone who has been in touch with us about this one including you, can email me at phill@impending.com and I will send you a gift certificate to go towards a working replacement, while we continue trying to hunt this one down.

Will review the latest on this with the team today again on todayā€™s call for any possible ideas and questions to ask you and others with this issue. And separate this group in our tracking so we can email you updates about this issue specifically.

2 Likes

Hello Phill, awesome stuff thank you so much! Still no news on how I can get back the Legacy Sound I lost? :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Not yet but if you email clear@impending.com with like ā€œlegacy sound themeā€ or something in the subject, we will most likely in the next update or two enable a support URL link we can send you when ready or others who write in about it in the future.

1 Like