Archive Appearance

@phillryu you mentioned that archive was a place to park overflow lists to keep the active list view less cluttered. I have taken your advice and now keep reference lists that aren’t updated often, but referred to frequently there. However, I don’t love going into archive because it is so gray and drab compared to the other themes. Is there any way to customize the color or have it included in the current theme?

Thanks!

5 Likes

Hmm yeah I could see Archive showing up in the per-list personalization list. The grey is not so much meant to make you not want to engage with it, but more just to give it some sense of a different space while you’re in it.

I think default behavior I would still want it at least looking different when inside Archived lists but yeah will think about it here. In theory something like ‘fading’ the theme applied could also work but it sounds complicated and difficult to nail with the huge variety of themes right now in a simple way.

3 Likes

How about the currently selected theme but with cobweb/dust overlays? :rofl:

5 Likes

And sounds of old rusted doors opening when we open the lists :rofl:

5 Likes

Lol you guys joke but I remember considering some effects, like lights flickering on when you enter, or items and lists getting ‘dustier’ over time without use. And blowing the dust off :stuck_out_tongue: Kind of a dust heatmapping equivalent almost.

7 Likes

I am not joking. I love all that. :rofl:

3 Likes