Two very different Clear versions

“A couple years” for sync to return is really disheartening, to be frank, and I think it’ll mean I’ll have to give up using Clear.

I’ve been an off-and-on Clear user since it launched. I’ve been on the mailing list for this new Clear for years as well - have had the Test Flight app installed, including years of “renewing 90 day expiration” builds :slightly_smiling_face:

As your velocity and email updates have picked up, I’ve been trying more and more to push my daily workflows to the new Clear and just can’t do it without the macOS companion. As others have stated in Clear iPad & Mac Taken Off Sale, without the macOS app, the new Clear will just be a toy/fun shopping lists app for me (which I’m greatly saddened by).

I’ve still got the old Clear macOS + iOS apps installed and have been using both more actively than new Clear. Is there some way you can re-publish the old iOS app as a new app? I’m wary that old Clear will die in favor of new Clear with iOS auto-updates and I’ll be forced to abandon Clear entirely without syncing :disappointed: I’d be happy to keep using old Clear until you’re able to build syncing.

I might be alone, but I’d happily pay for Clear (even as subscription) if it meant you could hire on more staff to build syncing and macOS back out. :crossed_fingers: Apple’s hard work like iPhone and iPad apps on Apple silicon Macs - Apple Developer will make this easier for you.